A downloadable Unreal Engine plugin for Windows
FixupUEr is a plugin that contains a grab-bag of Unreal Engine editor functionality that doesn't really warrant its own full button taking up space on your toolbar, but is incredibly useful to have.
I normally don't release tools this early and bare-bones, but since there's already been interest from various people just for the features already implemented, I'm experimenting with what basically amounts to super early access.
- Delete or make broken/missing static mesh actors in your map obviously visible (see video)
- Adjust LOD Bias for a whole directory of textures, so they all display and cook at the same resolution
- Adjust Texture Filter for a whole directory of textures
- Tag orphaned nodes in blueprints, or delete all orphaned nodes with the trees leading to them
- Select all lights with an attenuation radius equal to or greater than a certain number and/or lights that hit a number of triangles equal to or greater than a certain number
All my Unreal Engine 4 plugins are in maintenance mode. That means I'll fix large bugs, and update to new engine versions when I have time, but don't expect any new features to be added
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||plugin, Unreal Engine|
In order to download this Unreal Engine plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files: