A downloadable Unreal Engine plugin for Windows
Create an optional, configurable, titled and logo'd setup front-end loader in which users can edit certain graphics and keyboard options, which will be saved across sessions. Can easily be extended with further functionality, if needed.
- Can be configured to be shown at game start automatically, or only if the user passes the command line parameter '-setup' along
- Decide the game title and logo in the Unreal Editor, and decide which setup options you want to show your users, in which order
- Graphics options include resolution, fullscreen/borderless/windowed mode, vsync, display monitor and various rendering quality sliders
- Keyboard options include a quick QWERTY<->AZERTY button and the ability to reassign keys and mouse buttons for axes and actions
- Functionality split between an editor and a game startup element. Set up your basic UI options and look in the editor, then watch it appear when the game is run (as shown in the screenshots)
- Basic graphics options: Fullscreen/borderless/windowed, resolution, VSync
- Graphics quality options for performance tweaking
- Key remapping from project-assigned input keys/mouse buttons, supports most keyboard keys and mouse buttons
- Settings are saved on disk and re-applied on game start
In order to download this Unreal Engine plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.